Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bragging Rights

I am updating my blog beginning with the arrival of Baron - a standard poodle puppy. He turned out to be great company for Byron, our standard poodle who had acute leukemia. Here is the beginning....

Hi All!
I am happy to announce that I am now surrounded by three handsome men - two of them have my curly hair (the third one is Vance).

Yes, Byron is thrilled (or less than) to announce that he is a big brother. Baron, a ten week old black standard poodle, arrived from Canada via stork last night. While Byron is not exactly thrilled, it has certainly increased his activity level. He has promised to assist with the training and to sample all of Baron's food to insure it isn't poisoned. The same applies to any toys that could possibly be Baron's.

It is a long and complicated story, but so far, we are all doing well, although slightly exhausted (especially me). I'll keep you posted on developments as they occur.

Love to all,
Botswain

January 31, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment