Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baron - coming to a bank near you

Hi All,

It has been awhile since I filled you in on Baron's growth and development. We had a health issue, but he is doing well right now, so keep your fingers crossed. Unfortunately, we couldn't work on training Baron, and boy are we are paying for that now.

My husband is nuts about this dog; he thinks whatever Baron does is just wonderful. A couple of weeks ago, I found Baron on our kitchen table. Papers were scattered everywhere. Baron was rather proud of his accomplishment, and gave me his best poodle smile (yes, they do smile - and seem to have my sense of humor). When I screamed for Vance, his response was, well, typical. "Isn't he smart? How did he ever get up there? He is afraid to get in the car by himself, but he figured out how to get on the kitchen table! What a dog!" When I pointed out the mess in the kitchen, the response I got was "Oh, it's just paper." Where was he when our kids were growing up?

Here is the really good news! I took Baron to the bank with me today, and they offered him a job as a paper shredder! They feel that Baron is more thorough than the mechanical ones, and has a better personality!

All for now, Baron's personal trainer is due to arrive, and she has her work cut out (literally) for her.

Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment