Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Still Here

Hi All,
This is a momentous occasion in all of your lives - I mean how many blogs have you read that were written Lord Byron (canine version)? Due to the importance of the occasion, I am allowed to use the computer. It's the first time in 11 years; Randee was holding a grudge because I once ate the telephone (very hard on the teeth, I don't recommend them). I could give her quite a list of what that little poodle-imposter has eaten - I mean, shoes - think of the germs!

Today got off to an alarming start. I was brought to Dr. Luke, our vet, for an assessment as to whether I should be "put down." By the way, no one has to put me down, I know my commands! Dr. Luke, while admiring my lovely disposition and royal carriage, basically told Randee there's life in me yet, even though I lay around a lot. I'm an old dude, I'm entitled.

Hence, I am canceling my funeral plans, including the jazz band, who were in the midst of rehearsing When the Saints Go Marching In. Beth, the hot fudge sundaes will have to wait for another time.

Love,
Lord Byron (Byron to my friends and fans)

PS
I reminded Dr. Luke (through emphatic barking) that I was given a 3 year Rabies shot; I want to get my money's worth!

Maarch 14, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment