Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Canine Cuisine

Hi All,

I am almost afraid to ask, but did you find yesterday's recipe for "Divine Duck and Potato" user friendly? I don't know about you but I hate recipes that have a lot of ingredients, take more than 10 minutes to prepare, and involve equipment (such as a pot, pan, or for the previous recipe, a can opener). It is with this in mind that I will share my "secret" easy recipe for Divine Duck and Potato Main Course for Dogs. Here it is:


Recipe 2
Secret Easy Recipe for Divine Duck and Potato Main Course for dogs

Ingredients:
Bag of duck and potato dog food

Open bag of duck and potato dog food (you don't need a can opener, but will need a
scissors)
Pour 1 and1/2 cups (this is for a large dog - if you feed him twice a day) into his bowl.
Put bowl on floor for dog

YOU ARE FINISHED!!! HOW EASY IS THIS?

This recipe did not require Julia Child or her cook book, and it is somewhat original! I know, you are thinking that I had better stick to cooking for dogs, but it does give you an idea as to what my human family has gone through. Look at it this way, now you know why my blog is about dogs, not cooking. Julia Child would be horrified, but laughing (I hope)!

Eat heartily,
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment