Sunday, September 26, 2010

Secret Mission Aborted




Hi All,
I have good news and bad news. I went to the Assisted Living Facility today to visit with Jane and train Tanya. Tanya was gone and already replaced by an older rescue dog. A family of one of the residents saw Tanya and fell in love with her - she has that effect on people. The family adopted her! This is good news for Tanya who did not belong in an Assisted Living Facility. I will miss her but I am stoic.



To recap: above is a picture of Tanya before my best training efforts:




This is a picture of Tanya after a brief session of training. My training worked - she was adopted! Frankly, I was hoping to adopt her despite Master's misgivings, but at least I prepared her for a new family. I hope they like food fights - or at least "bowl" fights!
All for now,
Botswain












No comments:

Post a Comment