Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baron's Special Day Part I





Hi All,

As Barklee's School for Barking Boys and Girls does not believe in graduation rituals, Baron and I celebrated a day later with some special activities.
The first thing we did was go to the barn to visit I Love Lucy. Lucy, as you can see in this picture is a horse. Baron in uncertain as to whether he loves Lucy, and Lucy for her part is not sure she loves him.

She does love Buddy, the pony. While she is attracted to short men, Baron is just too height challenged for her taste. Here is a photo of Lucy's "love object" also known as "Minny the Moocher."


Actually, he reminds me of Jimmy Durante aka "the Schnoz" but that is dating myself.
Baron, ever the optimist, and oblivious to Lucy's proclivity for Buddy, is sure that she will fall for him (hopefully not literally).
Anyway, this soap opera will be continued. I know, dear reader, you can't tolerate the suspense: will Lucy run off with Buddy or will Baron prevail?
To be continued....
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment