Monday, October 4, 2010

Sleep Distress

Hi All,

Sorry about the lack of updates, but Baron has a "hot spot" on his hind paw and keeping him from making it hotter has preoccupied me. Despite the "cone" collar and an additional inflated collar, Baron has managed, as usual, to do his best to make a bad situation worse. The good news is that we (meaning myself and Master) have thwarted his best efforts.

Yes, dear reader, we have managed (so far) to save Baron from himself! I assure you this is no easy task! It involves continuing to allow Baron to sleep in our bed (don't go there) cone collar and all. It is very uncomfortable to attempt to sleep with a 69 pound dog (he lost 2 pounds) and his hard, plastic, cone collar lying either next to or on top of me. As usual, not unlike human children, Baron goes to "Mom" 1st.

All for now - I want to beat Baron to bed!!!
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment