Sunday, October 11, 2009

Improvements

Hi All,

The big news today is that my husband thinks Baron is almost done with obedience because his behavior has greatly improved. This is true he actually has improved! Now when I enter the house he is able to stop jumping on me - eventually. He no longer takes things off the counter and instead focuses on the stove but has not tried his paw at cooking lately. He stole a package of Kleenex from my purse, but neglected to eat the whole thing.

Baron still tries to sit on the laps of any guests to our home, but is able to get off upon command (and upon my pulling on his collar). He is getting better at coming. He comes when called as long as I continue to encourage him after the original call. This requires throwing kisses at him and promising nothing bad will happen to him if he comes (i.e. no visit to the vet etc). It takes awhile but as long as I'm not in a hurry, it works out fine.
I'm encouraged!
Botswain
PS
I think my husband might be a little too optimistic, what do think?

No comments:

Post a Comment