Monday, March 29, 2010

To Catch a Thief

Hi All,
It's been awhile since I last wrote. I have been busy with damage control here at Poodle Place. Someone is stealing from us. My husband's glasses (prescription) are missing, my make-up case was missing, toothpaste was missing - the list goes on.
A thorough search of the premises led to the discovery of the missing tooth paste (on the floor). The eye glasses have yet to be discovered. We only have one suspect in custody - Baron!!! He is at it again. He is proclaiming his innocence but we don't believe the wily critter.
All for now. I'll keep you posted
Botswain
PS
The observant reader may note that I have not mentioned the fate of my make-up case. That is because I found it in a cupboard which Baron can't reach. The culprit seems to be my own absentmindedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment