Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Temporarily Trainerless

Hi All,
This has been a hectic time here at Poodle Place. For reasons beyond my control I have been unable to schedule Denise (Baron's 5th Trainer). In her absence Baron has spent time snacking on my glasses case, helping himself to unattended sweet potatoes (cooked of course), and dreaming about his girlfriend, Lexi. He is still not allowed to get married (see previous entry). Oh, according to Baron, on the plus side, he has consistently helped empty the garbage - yep, one kleenex at a time. At least things aren't boring.
Botswain
PS
Baron insisted I inform my readers that he has successfully entered several stores (with me) and received numerous compliments - not on his behavior but on his personality and attractiveness. I, by the way, received no compliments. I did learn that when a store manager approaches you and asks if your dog is a seeing eye dog, it is not a good sign for his future in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment