Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Pictures

Hi All,

I have received numerous compliments on the pictures I recently posted on my blog. I thank all of you for your obvious appreciation of Baron's physical attributes. He is a terrific dog - and so handsome! Unfortunately, while I can take credit for Baron's hair cut (I found the groomer), and how handsome he is (I found him), I can not take credit for the pictures. Future blog updates will include my pictures of Baron (don't get excited) or perhaps pictures of my thumb, but those 2 pictures were taken by a lovely woman I met at the dog park. She had a large camera with her and was taking photos of her dogs. She was kind enough to take some of Baron, and e-mail them to me.
How nice was that? I really appreciate her kindness and wanted to share a warm thought.
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment