Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back to his "old' self

Hi All,

The bad news from Poodle Place is that Baron is back to his old self (it didn't take long). He was great for Thanksgiving, but once it ended, he greeted any guest to our home in his usual exuberant fashion. I think he behaved well because he was worried that I spent so much time in the kitchen,I must be cooking for him. I don't think so!!!

I can now reassure everyone that Baron is fine and back to mischief. It is unbelievable that one minute I was worried about Baron's health and the next I was worried about mine! Baron is taking to heart the tales of Snoopy and the Red Baron, because he thinks he can fly - and is practicing! Fortunately (or not) he is unable to do so, but not because he hasn't tried!
All for now,
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment