Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This Poodle Lover is Not Laughing


Hi All,

Things have gotten expensive here at Poodle Place. No, I am not referring to Baron's grooming, which, by the way, is no bargain. It seems that either poltergeist resides here (a curly haired 4 legged one) or Baron has been doing serious damage to our eye glasses and their cases. He has chosen a very expensive snack which does not have enough nutrients to sustain him.
I went to the Optical Shop to buy yet another pair of eye glasses. Baron went with me and was greeted warmly by the shop's owner. The owner adores Baron because he is good for business. Baron single handedly brings in customers in need of new glasses (that would be me - not to mention my husband). This is getting out of hand, and Baron will have to come up with a more appropriate snack. For now, he is basking in his new found popularity!
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment