Thursday, April 29, 2010

Imperfect

Hi All,
OK, I admit it - Baron is not perfect - I won't, however, admit how far from perfect he is. I caught him in the backyard trying to engage the gas company meter man in a playful game of "Pounce on the Meter Man." Baron thoroughly enjoyed it, the meter man looked exhausted (though not as exhausted as Baron's groomer).

Baron was particularly excited when my brother, Jon, came to visit. At first Baron greeted Jon by using his most ferocious growl. When this did not produce the intended result (my brother did not cower in a corner), Baron licked Jon's eye glasses, ears and sleeves. My brother commented that all he needed was a bar of soap to complete his "shower." Baron dislikes being groomed, and perhaps thought an effort at grooming my brother would scare him away. Is my brother brave or what?
All for now,
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment