Friday, March 4, 2011

Goodish News

Hi All,
Goodish news from Poodle Place!  Baron is actually improving!  He had his "well baby" check up at the vet's, and his behavior was admirable (for him).  He didn't pounce on the annoying cockapoo or the golden retriever.  He maintained his "stay" position until I released him.  The office staff thought I had brought in an imposter!  Frankly, that was a little insulting.  Have they no faith in Baron?  It couldn't possibly be me, could it?
Unfortunately our good day ended abruptly when I made the mistake of taking Baron to the car wash.   He took a liking to an attractive woman wearing a tight black leather skirt and jacket, along with extremely high heels. She began tottering in an effort to regain her balance after Baron established eye contact - as in eye to eye.  Baron is rather tall when he stands on his hind legs. She was a little upset but I thought Baron was being polite:  Aren't you supposed to look at the person you are speaking with?  Maybe it was his breath.
All for now,
Botswain
PS
Did I mention that Baron gained a pound and now weighs 74 pounds?  It must be all those treats provided by Trainer #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment