Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wipe out


Hi All,
Baron had his 2nd ever play date on Friday. Baron met his new good friend (perhaps only friend), Barcley, at the Kid's Park. They had a blast. Barcley also repressed the fact that he is neutered, and he and Baron rolled in the snow - something they both seemed to enjoy. They played tag, chase, hide and go seek, and ended with a rousing game of "tackle the humans".
We called it quits after an hour, and Baron and I headed to the bank, where until Friday, Baron was always a welcome guest.
At the bank, I glanced down at the carpeting and saw - BLOOD!!! Lots of blood. Dear readers, I do not do well with blood, in fact, I get a little hysterical (OK - more than a little). I was especially hysterical that the blood was obviously Baron's. You may recall that Baron has an autoimmune disease and everything becomes a big deal. We went from the bank to the veterinarian's. Fortunately, it is a superficial cut, and Dr. Wagner put neon green and "yucky tasting" tape on him. If you look carefully at the picture, you can see the green tape and the blood (ugh).
Baron is quite proud. He is convinced that his wipe out at the park means he competed in the Olympics, and Baron being Baron, he is sure he won a trophy!
All for now.
Botswain
PS
I am having difficulty with editing my blog - especially the photos. If anyone knows how to do this, please fill me in.


No comments:

Post a Comment