Tuesday, May 7, 2013

True Confessions

Hi All,
This may come as a surprise to some of you, but Baron and Blake's loyal employee (that would be me) is not much of a cook.  Nonetheless, it was a shock to discover that Blake will do anything to avoid a home-cooked meal, particularly if I am the cook.  He recently needed emergency surgery to remove a dog toy (squeaker included) which he enthusiastically swallowed.  Fortunately the 4 1/2 inch teddy bear (shown below) did not require surgical removal - trust me, you don't want the details. 
I am insulted - he prefers eating random dog toys (heaven knows where he got them) to my cooking!  By the way, if you are missing this bear, please let me know; I will be delighted to return it to its rightful owner.
All for now,
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment