Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shopping with Baron

Hi All,
Baron was very busy today.  He accompanied me to a department store (or should I say "I accompanied him?").  I had observed small dogs happily shopping with their owners and wondered if this could be a case of large dog discrimination. Admittedly these small (as in tiny) dogs appeared to be well-behaved.  Some were in cute little baskets.  Baron loves accompanying me on errands, but I can't imagine what basket could ever hold 71 pounds of poodle. He especially enjoys it when people make a fuss over him. In fact, I am frequently stopped by admirers of Baron. They comment on how handsome he is; this is true, but it goes to his head. On occasion he actually receives a few compliments on his behavior; obviously these individuals do not really know Baron.  Soooo, Baron and I bravely (I was the brave one) shopped at a department store today.  He was received warmly by the 4 people who saw him before we were quickly ushered into a dressing room.
All for now,
Botswain
PS
The department store is still intact.


No comments:

Post a Comment