Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Aftermath

Hi All,
I am thrilled to report last night was quiet at Poodle Place.  Despite the vet's warning re: possible vomiting after consuming 38 Triple Strength Fish Oil vitamins, Baron slept peacefully through the night.  How do I know this, you might ask?  The answer is simple, Baron slept in OUR bed last night! Master was worried about the little darling (obviously not me).
Reader response to my last blog entry fell into 3 categories:
1) Concern about Baron's well-being.
2) Concern about our heroine's well-being (living with Baron and Master has its challenges).
3) Absolute delight in a lack of dog ownership from those readers who are denied the joys of a dog's company.
The response from you, dear readers, has been heartwarming, in a masochistic sort of way.
My newest worry is that Trainer #6 occcasionally reads my blog, and may notice  that Baron is still not a poster boy for dog obedience. Apparently no one is the "master" of a certain canine. 
All for now,
Botswain
PS
Do you know what "dog" spells backwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment