Thursday, August 25, 2011

Still Obedience-Challenged

Hi All,
Things have been hectic here at Poodle Place.  Baron's human siblings have left the doghouse, so to speak.  Hence, it is just myself, Master, and Baron left at home.   We are all sad, but Baron is handling it well.  During a search for his siblings, he made a valiant effort to squeeze under Young Master's door.  It didn't work.  He tried putting his rather large proboscis under the door - no luck.  When I showed him the empty room, he whimpered.  How sweet is that?
As for the Young Mistress, Baron was invited to ride in the car when I took her to the airport.  Hint: The invitation was not from me, although he behaved admirably   Baron propped himself up in "navigating" position, regardless of how many times I told him we have an actual navigator.  Although I got lost, we made it to the airport on time.  Baron was very proud of himself!

All for now.  Baron wants his bedtime story.
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment