Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Beat (or class) goes on

Hi All,
Baron's 4th class was tonight.  Last week he was successful in class and it went to his head.  Once we got home, he nipped me until I took him downstairs, ran him through some commands until he finally got tired and went to sleep.
Tonight I won't have that problem because he is spending a couple of days with his personal trainer.  I told her Baron prefers to sleep in the middle and she insisted that no dogs sleep in her bed.  We'll see.
Baron is doing fairly well in class.  He is smart and learns quickly (quicker than his beloved handler - that would be me).  It is hard to be a successful handler when you confuse right and left - but no one is perfect.
All for now,
Botswain
PS
I wish the trainer and her husband good luck sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment