Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sigh

Hi All,
I know it has been awhile since the last update - this is because I am still trying to collect myself (not to mention Baron and Lucy). Apparently Baron has made such an impression on the groomer, that she enlisted the aid of her friend, Lynn, the dog trainer. The good news is no one was charged (not even me for a change). The bad news is the groomer wants me to speak with Lynn prior to Baron's next visit to the "Poodle Parlour".

Apparently the groomer has never worked with a dog like Baron (he is one of a kind). He's not mean or aggressive, just annoying. She asked Lynn to help her (unbeknown to me). I was unable to bring Baron to his last grooming session, and Stephanie, who did bring him, told me a trainer was there to solicit new clients. To make a long story short, the new client she had in mind was none other than Baron! Frankly, Baron has had so much training he could teach a few classes. In fact, he is writing a book - "How I flunked Dog Obedience: Baron's Guide to Learning Differences." I can relate. I hope the book is successful and pays for future dog obedience classes.
All for now,
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment