Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The vacation is over

Hi All,

Poodle lovers, have you missed me? In case you are curious, we were on vacation, hence no posts for awhile. "We" does not refer to Baron, but his human family. Baron remained at home, and while he is a "party animal", as far as I know, no Poodle Parties were held on the premises. I am happy to report that the house is still standing. One friend asked if Baron had an opportunity to cook while I was away, and the answer is an emphatic "no"! Baron didn't have time to cook - he ordered out (duck and white potato only).

Isn't it amazing how quickly vacations become a memory? I wish our struggles with Baron would also become a distant memory. Between his training (or lack thereof) and health issues, we are all quite busy - especially our valiant heroine (that would be me). In fact, three days after returning from vacation I already had a visit with the "doggie dermatologist" and as a result I am definitely ready for another vacation. The dermatologist feels the weekly baths (with oatmeal shampoo and conditioner - in case you forgot) aren't effective so we can discontinue his weekly spa visits (whew). Heaven knows what she'll cook up (in a dehydrator) to replace them!

All for now, but stay tuned for further updates as they occur.
Botswain

No comments:

Post a Comment